Friday, June 23, 2023

I'm giving you $20 off!

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your first GOOD AMERICAN purchase! I'm so sure that you're going to love it, that I am giving you $20 off your next purchase of $150 or more! 

If you're not sure what to get next - I am linking our customers (and mine!) favorite products below!

  • Our Good Legs are out #1 best selling jeans. With the buttery fabric, gap proof waist band, and perfect amount of stretch - you can't go wrong. 
  • Our Customers rave about our Bodysuits. They are created with compression fabrics to enhance your shape like crazy. Plus the fabric feels unreal.
  • Our Essential Collection is your one stop shop for chic basics. Perfect for a polished work from home style!

If you're ready to fall in love with GOOD AMERICAN, use code GETYOURGA20 to get $20 off your next purchase of $150 or more! Shop fast as this offer will be valid for seven days! If you have any questions about sizing or fit - let me know - I'm here for you! 

XX,

Haley

Director, Customer Experience

Unsubscribe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment