Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Shop Our Faves + Take 30% Off Sitewide!

Hey Holly,
 
Sending a reminder that we currently have our 30% off sitewide* sale going on! I totally get how holiday shopping can be overwhelming - but no reason to stress! With a little help from my team, we're here to give you a seamless holiday shopping experience! Don't forget to use code BF30 at checkout to get your 30% Off!
 
My Good American co-workers are amazing at what they do, and they ALSO have the most incredible style. Check out their favorite picks from our Black Friday Sale, below! 
 
"I love all our jeans but I have just about every pair of our GOOD LEGS. They hug every curve of your body and are just SO comfortable." – Kristin, Design Director, Denim
 
"I'm obsessed with our BETTER THAN LEATHER collection. The fabric is unreal – super soft and super flattering because it smooths you out and supports every curve! I love how every pant and skirt pairs perfectly with every top in the collection, for an outfit you don't have to think twice about." – Theresa, Sr. Communications Manager 
 
"Our PANTS this year are so incredibly versatile. I wear them to work, and then they go from day to night with a leather jacket and a pair of statement BOOTS. I constantly get compliments on my outfits, both at the office and out with friends!" - Avery, Associate Director, Performance Marketing
 
"If I had to make only one recommendation it's our BODYSUITS because ours sculpt and shape your curves perfectly! I wear them with jeans, tailored pants, skirts – you name it! – Shaea, Merchant, Merchandising 
            
I hope this helps give you a little insight into what some of our personal favorite pieces are from the 30% off Sitewide Sale! Be sure to use code BF30 at checkout to receive your discount! And as always, if you have any questions, I'm here for you! 
 

 
Xx,
Sandra
Customer Experience
GOOD AMERICAN
 
 
 
*For a limited time receive 30% off sitewide with code BF30, exclusions apply. Offer valid through November 30, 2023 at 11:59pm PST. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer not valid on previous purchases or gift cards. Sale valid while supplies last. Good American reserves the right to extend, modify, or discontinue this offer at any time without notice.
 
 

Unsubscribe 

Good American, PO Box 888 Culver City, CA 90232

 

No comments:

Post a Comment